Biolan Greywater Filter 70
• a purifier of all water used for washing
• capacity about 500 litres a day
• to be installed above ground
• ecological filter material
• can be used even in winter
The Biolan Greywater Filter 70 is a purifying unit for washing waters of one family, especially designed for weekend residences. Into the filter may be conducted washing waters and waters from sauna as well as dishwashing and laundry waters. The Biolan Greywater Filter 70 shall be installed above the ground. The wastewater is conducted directly into the filter either by gravity or by pumping. The filter’s treatment capacity is 500 litres per day, which in practice is sufficient for 1–5 persons.
The operation of the filter is based on the mechanical and biological filtration of wastewater. Organic filter material, to which the dirt in the wastewater sticks, is used in the filter. The micro-organisms living on the surface of the filter material use the impurities as their nutrition.
The Greywater Filter 70 comprises two purifier units, i.e. modules. The incoming wastewater is distributed between the modules by means of the branch sleeve located between the modules. Both modules have five filter boxes placed one on top of the other. The wastewater is conducted into the uppermost filter boxes. Inside the filter, the wastewater flows by gravitation from one filter layer to the other through the openings in the end of the box.
Out of stock
• Dimensions of one module (width x height x depth): 600 x 700 x 1010 mm
• Two modules side by side: width about 1350 mm
• Pipe connectors: for Ø 75 mm sewer pipes
• Height difference of inlet and outlet connectors: 530 mm (height of fall)
• Capacity: about 500 litres a day
• Weight without the filter mass: 2 x about 38 kg