Biolan Greywater Filter 125
• a purifier of all water used for washing
• capacity about 500 litres a day
• to be installed above ground
• ecological filter material
• can be used even in winter
The Biolan Greywater Filter 125 is a purifying unit for washing waters of one family, especially designed for weekend residences. Into the filter may be conducted washing waters and waters from sauna as well as dishwashing and laundry waters. The Biolan Greywater Filter 125 shall be installed above the ground. The wastewater is conducted directly into the filter either by gravity or by pumping. The filter’s treatment capacity is 500 litres per day, which in practice is sufficient for 1–5 persons.
The operation of the filter is based on the mechanical and biological filtration of wastewater. Organic filter material, to which the dirt in the wastewater sticks, is used in the filter. The micro-organisms living on the surface of the filter material use the impurities as their nutrition.
The Greywater Filter 125 consists of ten filter boxes placed one on top of the other. The wastewater is conducted into the uppermost filter box. Inside the filter, the wastewater flows by gravitation from one filter layer to the other through the openings in the end of the box.
The Biolan Greywater Filter 125 is to be placed above the ground. Place the filter in a location, where water will no gather, not even when there is flooding. The purifier can be installed out of doors without covering. The unit is thermally insulated, which means it can be used in slight frost. If the filter is used in winter, it must, however, be equipped with the Biolan Heating Cable, which is available as an option, or the filter must be placed in a space, where the temperature stays above zero.
Out of stock
• dimensions (height x width x depth): 1230 x 600 x 1000 mm
• pipe connectors: for Ø 75 mm sewer pipes
• height difference of inlet and outlet connectors: 1040 mm (height of fall)
• capacity: about 500 litres a day
• weight without the filter mass: about 75 kg