Biolan Quick Composter 220eco
• patented ventilation system
• heat-insulated body, bottom and lid
• thermometer helps to monitor the process
• safe for harmful animals
• easy emptying system
• for 1-6 persons
Thanks to heat-insulation body and patented ventilation system Biolan Quick Composter 220eco produces compost even in 8 weeks. Composting with Biolan is simple and clean: just put organic waste into Composter, add Bulking Material and wait until it is ready. We can recycle most of kitchen bio-waste and turn it into nutrient-rich material.
Biolan Quick Composter 220eco is intended for year-round composting of kitchen biowaste.
Effective ventilation means less mixing and more convenient composting. The channel supplying air to the centre of the compost mass helps to ensure a quicker composting process.
A temperature gauge and adjustable air valves mean easier maintenance and process monitoring.
The Quick Composter has excellent thermal insulation, cover sealings and an integrated body, which prevent cold air from
penetrating the unit. The composter is protected against harmful animals.
Place the Quick Composter 220eco composter on a firm surface in a location where water will not gather. The Quick Composter 220eco has a hole for seep liquid in the lower part behind the unit for draining any excessive liquid.
Use Biolan Bulking material to keep compost mass dry. Every time you fill the composter with biowaste, add Bulking material 1/3 of biowaste amount.
Place the Quick Composter 220eco in a place where you can easily take your waste and unload the composter all year round. Make sure that the composter is level.
The Quick Composter 220eco has a hole for seep liquid in the lower part behind the unit for draining any excessive liquid. Place the composter directly onto the ground so that the soil will absorb any seep liquid. Alternatively, you can collect the seep liquid separately into the container/canister.
• Volume: approx. 220 litres
• Height: 115 cm
• Bottom area: 54 x 54 cm
• Cover (w x l): 73 x 80 cm
• Diameter of the seep liquid hole: 16 mm
• Weight of the cover when opening: 3,5 kg
• Weight of an empty composter: about 30 kg
• Weight of a full composter: 100 – 150 kg
• Working height: 102 cm
• Material: frost-resistant UV-protected polyethylene
• Insulation material: freon-free polyurethane
• Ventilation: adjustable, patented
• Other items: thermometer
• Optional colours: green, dark grey
|Dimensions||115 × 73 × 80 cm|
|Color||Dark grey, Green|