Biolan Bokashi Set, 2 pcs ( incl. 1 kg EM bran )
Helps to recycle food waste at home
• Produces plant-nutritious liquid and fermented scraps
• Easy to use
• Stylish design
Bokashi is the fermentation of organic matter with the help of microbes. Fermentation takes place in an anaerobic Bokashi bin by effective micro-organisms. It is an easy and ecological way to reduce kitchen waste in your kitchen.
1. Add organic waste to the Bokashi bin.
2. Sprinkle about two tablespoons of Biolan EM® bran. Tamp the organic waste down with the pressing plate. Close the lid. Repeat every day unless the bin is full.
3. Drain the bokashi liquid every few days. Use it to fertilize your house and garden plants.
4. When the Bokashi bin is full leave it for fermentation for 2 weeks.
5. After 2 weeks add the fermented matter directly to your garden composter or post-processing container.
Bokashi bin 10 l – 2 pcs
Perforated tray – 2 pcs
Pressing plate – 2 pcs
Biolan EM® bran 1 kg
Instructions for use
|Dimensions||57 × 26 × 33 cm|